- No more suffering from severe head pain
- Drug-free pain relief from migraine headaches
- Clinically proven, groundbreaking treatment
- Short-term treatment with long-term results
- Dramatically improve your quality of life
Headache & Migraine Treatment for a Better Life
Are you struggling with migraines or headaches?
Does this describe you?
- You are struggling to think clearly at work because your migraines are disturbing your sleep?
- Your migraines are becoming more frequent and more intense and you don't know why?
- You are taking more and more medication and you're starting to worry?
- You are feeling frustrated with having to take time off work and time out of life?
- You feel like you are losing the battle with migraines?
- You are looking for a drug-free solution?
The Headache and Migraine Clinic, located in Auckland, has a solution to this debilitating problem ... clinically proven manual therapy technique to treat the cause of migraine headaches, with long-term results.
Assessment and treatment focuses on the upper neck. Clinical studies have shown that the neck is the cause of headaches and migraines in over 80% of sufferers. The upper vertebrae sometimes send too much nerve information to the brain stem, causing overload or sensitisation. We identify the problem joints, then apply specific manual therapy to desensitise the brain stem.
The team at Auckland's new Headache & Migraine Clinic have specific training in this ground-breaking approach, developed in Australia and now carried out in 22 countries worldwide. We are backed by years of physiotherapy experience so you're in good hands.Book an Assessment
Does the treatment work for everyone?
Your neck is highly likely to be the cause of your headaches or migraines so our manual therapy technique could help you. Your initial assessment will determine if your neck is the source of your head pain. If so, our approach is likely to provide you with long-term relief from the symptoms of your headache or migraine.
The approach is effective - over 80% of patients report an 80% reduction in migraine symptoms within the first 4 to 5 sessions, even if they had been suffering from migraine headaches for years.
Treatment does not involve any 'clicking' or 'cracking' of the neck. Gentle manual therapy techniques are used to restore movement and function to the upper joints of your neck.
Common types of headaches and migraines we treat include, but are not limited to...
- Migraines with aura
- Migraines without aura
- Cluster headaches
- Tension headaches
- Menstrual migraine
- Abdominal migraine, common presentation of migraine in children
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Headaches triggered by ingestants; food and drink
You could end the symptoms of debilitating migraine headaches – contact our experienced team to book your assessment now »